Monday, 10 November 2014

Step (slightly) into Christmas! | Day 2

                                     


Hello love! 

Today is day 2 of 100 days of happiness. Not done a lot today other then work and have to go back to work in about an hour but I am happy that Christmas is slowly creeping up on us. There's decorations and lights slowly starting to be put up everywhere, hot chocolate and mince pies are being consumed, and the john Lewis advert is on TV! (Love, love, love their advert this year, as always). However, since it's November I don't like to get too Christmassy too early. But I couldn't help but indulge in a little bit of festivity and so have some subtle wintery, Christmassy, sparkly, glittery, festive nails. 

Or stubs should I say? I managed to grow my nails to a fairly decent length and then at the first sign of stress, boom. They had all been gnawed off. So frustrating, as I think these colours would have looked really pretty on slightly longer nails rather then my pathetic little stubs. But never mind. The point is I am loving my subtle nod towards the Christmas season with my new nails. And that is my happy point for today. 

On my nails are: 
No7 stay perfect - Temptress with Daisy Darling glitter top coat 

For the accent nails: 
Barry m silk collection in Pearl with No 7 stay perfect silver glitter top coat 

TTFN x 




No comments:

Post a Comment