Having just graduated from university I thought this would be the time when life would be easiest. Fresh out of uni with my shiny new degree I'd dive straight into my dream job and life would begin and be awesome.
I have never been more wrong in my entire life.
Life after uni is hard.
Like, really hard.
There is a huge river of debt of which I am slowly drowning in, I cant get crap jobs because i'm 'over qualified' and I cant get a decent graduate job because I don't have enough experience.
So what is left in the middle?
NOTHING.
I cant even aim towards my 'dream job' as I have no idea what my dream job is. So here am I having left my comfortable, fun, easy going student life and thrown into harsh, cruel reality.
I'm not entirely sure who I am or what I want to be or where I want to go. So I thought I'd start a blog to find new interests, maybe learn new things, and to show my progress along the way to real adult life.
I also want new hobbies and maybe this might actually be quite fun and de stressing.
So there we go. That's my story for now. I'll now rack my brain for things to post about and hopefully remember to update this little space on the internet to which I have now claimed.
TTFN
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment